Sewing Links
Sewing Library
Other Links
Template Testing
Tuesday, January 11, 2005

tracingTracingTracing


tracingTracingTracing
Originally uploaded by neefer.
I had never "traced" a pattern like this. I like patternease (like tear-away stablizer), and one of the reasons is that it is translucent. Another difference is that I use the OmniGrid type rulers, probably because I spent several years quilting, and Georgene has a big metal ruler and several small, flexible rulers, similar to what I used in college when I was learning drafting. Since we were at Georgene's and since her knowledge and experience with all things sewing are vastly greater than mine, we did things her way. Her very sturdy and wide table made copying the patterns pretty easy.

Comments:
Post a Comment
Written by Neefer at 4:17 PM