Sewing Links
Sewing Library
Other Links
Template Testing
Thursday, March 17, 2005

IMG_1632


IMG_1632
Originally uploaded by neefer.
The straps holding this gargoyle broke, so I took him down from where he was hanging. I decided I didn't want him anymore. Chungita asked me what I was doing with him, and I said, "I'm going to sell him on ebay."



According to Chungita, "Who would want to buy that?"



From the mouths of babes ...



I was thinking that an agnst-ridden goth teenager would want it. What do you think?



The real reason I decided to sell it is that I have a box that it fits in perfectly, so I'm all ready to ship it, if someone buys it. This will be my first attempt to sell something on ebay.



I went to Joann's to buy a buttonhole chisel. Of course, they didn't have one. At least the clerk knew what I was talking about. I did buy one there. It was a crappy one, but at least it was one. I checked on-line. The thing is that shipping is $4, and I really don't need anything else right now. They had better have one at the Dublin Sewing Center.



Oh, and I've been sick. I haven't had enough energy to post to the blog.


Comments:
Post a Comment
Written by Neefer at 10:32 AM