Sewing Links
Sewing Library
Other Links
Template Testing
Tuesday, March 01, 2005

mushrooms


mushrooms
Originally uploaded by neefer.
Today, I had an appointment with the ED counselor. That was painful. She managed to dredge up a bunch of painful memories from my formative years that played into the eating disorder. After that was the eating disorder group. That wasn't so bad. I'm trying to change my thinking from a "rigid" standpoint to a "structured" standpoint. I am finally convinced to give up the cow's milk, so I'm going totally soy. And I managed to not eat a cresent roll with my dinner. I was hungry afterwards, but I was able to eat an apple before going to bed. I'm really close to not eating refined wheat, refined sugar, and milk.

Comments:
Post a Comment
Written by Neefer at 11:13 PM